If you want to start your own small business without money, you can only do so with these 4 plans and you should be aware about the guidelines for company registration in chennai.
Start a service business
- You know how to do something better than others;
- You start offering your services and make money first;
- Expand your business with the money you earn or open another.
In 90% of cases, a cashless business can only be started on services! This is logical. You earn on your own. With goods, this rarely happens because in most cases the goods must be purchased, which is an investment.
Start a new business on products that act as an intermediary
- Know to sell;
- Do you know where to buy cheap?
- Find a customer for a higher price and keep the difference;
- With the money you earn, you can buy items you already have, if needed.
With products without investment, you can only start as a reseller and only if you know how to sell. Because without sales skills, you will not be able to find a customer. It is rare to find a hot item that is much cheaper than the competition and no one but you knows about it. So, always prepare for the match. Next, I will explain in more detail how to open a business without investments in the resale of goods.
Start an information business
- You have unique knowledge that can be used by many (it is better if you are already in touch with your knowledge);
- You seriously claim your knowledge and sell it to others.
Knowledge alone should be unique and useful, not imaginary. You suddenly lost weight according to the method you developed or cured something with the help of your method, or foreign languages you know earning by teaching
Partner with your employer
- You work in a company and have the knowledge or skills to give significant growth to the company, allowing you to save something.
- You offer your service to the director (which is free for testing);
- If the result is positive, you can negotiate a partnership.
Or, for example, you know how to increase sales of the products or services of the company you work for through other types of ads / advertisements. You can offer the director to buy customers from you or pay you the percentage of customers you attract. This preference came from personal experience.
In business, profit is made only by the sale of goods, services, etc. If you do not know how to deliver and sell your product, it is unlikely that anyone will buy it from you. If your product quality is worse than a competitor’s, sooner or later everyone will understand this and you will be without customers. It makes no sense to do worse than others.