The Andhra Pradesh government has mandated that every married pair possess an Andhra Pradesh Marriage Registration Certificate since marriage certificates are as significant to other official papers.
The AP Marriage Registration Certificate is now required for married couples in Andhra Pradesh. Let us inform you that the Sub Registrar can be used to complete this registration. Additionally, it will guarantee verification in accordance with the Marriage Registration Act.
Even today, if the bride and groom are both Hindus and get married in a consented ceremony, the Hindu Marriage Act still holds true. And this marriage’s registration should be completed. However, the Hindu Marriage Act prohibits registration of a marriage in which the male and the lady are from different castes. A person might receive several perks if he registers his marriage. Additionally, there are several other government services that require this document in order to be utilised.
The following rule, which is applicable to both Andhra Pradesh Marriage Registration
- The Special Marriage Act of 1954 covers marriages in other religions. If the bride is a Hindu and the groom is a Christian, for example.
- If the bridegroom and both are Muslims.
- A gazetted officer must certify the paperwork needed for marriage certificate registration in Andhra Pradesh.
- Although there may be different application fees, the Special Marriage Act’s charge is simply Rs 200.
- Even within the terms of the Hindu Marriage Act, a marriage is void if it is not in accordance with Sections 5 and 7 of the Act.
- For the Hindu Marriage Act to be recognised legal and legitimate, the marriage must be solemnised.
Documents Required for AP Marriage Certificate
The following important documents must both be present when the bride and groom file for marriage registration. You cannot apply for marriage registration if you lack any of the following paperwork.
- A marriage application, 3 passport-size photos of the bride and groom, and copies of each person’s SSC certificate
- An invitation to a wedding
- Memorandum for marriage
- Evidence of age
- Evidence of residency
How can I apply for an Andhra Pradesh marriage certificate?
In Andhra Pradesh, the method for submitting an online application for marriage registration is provided below. Let us assure you that this application will be approved after you follow the steps. where you may submit an application for AP Marriage Registration: –
- First, go to the Government of Andhra Pradesh’s Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration website. The website’s home page will then appear there.
- You must select the Online Services option from the main menu after visiting the website’s homepage.
- You must now select the Marriage Registration option from a drop-down list. A sub-menu item will then appear in front of you.
- You must select “File your new registration” from the two choices on this sub-menu.
- A new page will now appear in your browser. You must input all the information necessary for a new marriage registration on this page, including the name of the district and corporation, municipality, or NP.
- Click on the submit option after providing all the information.
- All of this now directs you to the application form’s successful application form (Form B) (Memorandum of Marriage).